Re: Commands and Utilities Proposal, 0.2

I think it's important to keep in mind that, with Linux, you cannot
tell the user community how they should program, or use the system:
LSB, IMHO, must reflect what people actually do and expect of Linux,
rather than telling them how you or I think they ought to use it.

So, I would be opposed to specifying anything on the grounds that
one "should" or "should not" do things a certain way.  System V was
a great example of what happens when a committee of sorts _decides_
what is good and bad style.

-s