Re: Commands and Utilities Proposal, 0.2

> The LSB mail command combines the specifications of UNIX98's mail and
> mailx commands, providing the mailx functionality whenever the two

Humm
> definitions conflict. This program must be available as both mail and
> mailx.

Several scripts that fire mail through web servers rely on
precise semantics including the relevant ~ escape patterns to know how to
handle security aspects with quoting. The Linux world has adapted to this
do we wish to follow existing Linux here. Just a question ?