Re: blocked rooms for the specification meeting

Dan,

I have booked 15 rooms at the Best Western Manhattan with present
committment as follows:

Jakob Kaivo		Sat / Sun = 2 nights
Stuart Anderson		Sat / Sun = 2 nights
Theodore Y. Tso		Sat / Sun = 2 nights
Ralf Flaxa		Sat to Tues = 4 nights
Andrew Josey		Sat / Sun = 2 nights
Dale Scheetz		Sat / Sun = 2 nights
H. Peter Anvin		Sat / Sun = 2 nights
Markus Rex		Sat / Sun = 2 nights
Michael Perry		Sat / Sun = 2 nights
John H Terpstra		Sat to Fri = 7 nights

We have managed to get an extension so that we do not have to lock this in
for another two days. When we lock in, there will be no penalty so long as
any cancellation is made at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to cancel
will incur charges.

Of course, we do not have a guaranteed booking until we provide credit
card numbers or some form of surety or prepayment. It is therefore in our
interests to lock this down quickly.

1) Please confirm that the details as they pertain to you are correct.

2) Please provide your payment preference or credit card information so
that this can be rellayed to the hotel.

After two days I will close this out and then will cancel all rooms not
taken.

PS: I will be attending "the Bazaar" and will present a tutorial there,
just in case anyone is wondering why my booking is for 7 nights.

Cheers,
John T.