lsb-eng and lcs-eng folded into lsb-discuss

FYI - the subscription lists for the lsb-eng and lcs-eng mailing lists
have been merged into this list (since those lists are defunct).  I ran
this by the lsb-eng list first, but not the lcs-eng one.  I had no idea
how many people were still subscribed to lcs-eng until after the deed was
done.

If this causes problems for anyone on the lcs-eng mailing list (I noticed
a few mail-news gateways on the subscription list), my apologies.  If you
have problems or want to change your subscription address, please email
listmaster@lists.linuxbase.org or myself.

Thanks.

 Dan