www.linuxbase.org maintainer

Okay, it's time to toss in the towel -- I really need someone to help
maintain the www.linuxbase.org web site.  A few months ago, I sent out
a similar request that received a few responses, but I didn't follow
the whole way through to a decision.  (My apologies to those people
who did reply back then.)

Please send me mail if you're interested.  A small team of people is
okay, as long as one person takes the lead.

It's a plus if you have a nice (read: not too gaudy, but not stark)
web site, especially for an analogous project, ideally that you can
show me.

The site needs to:

 - get updated links to LSB articles, editorials, etc.  An astounding
   number of links to editorials have been broken, but the editorials
   still exist
 - remain Lynx-friendly, but that mostly means using the ALT-tag ...
   not ripping out all graphics and any HTML feature that was
   introduced after 1995
 - new pages: LSB news, related web-pages, etc.
 - etc.

Thanks.

- Dan