Re: GNOME Window Manager (fwd)

This is in part my fault, I CC'd the list but this list isn't where
the discussion originated. Nonetheless, it's the only message I've gotten
from the list in several days ;-)

But you're right, as have others on this list, this doesn't exactly
belong to the lsb list. However I think it affects the lsb and its goals
and so for lack of another forum right now, I don't have any qualms about
discussing such issues here. I certainly can't be accused of eating up
excessive bandwidth (come on folks, I get more mail from the mgetty list ;-)

I was deep in meditation when Robert Current awoke me by saying: