Re: Invitation for product exchange

Ralf Flaxa <rf@caldera.de> writes:

> As one of the LSB goals is the compatibility amongst Linux distributions
> I am offering to send to everyone who likes a box of our just released
> Caldera OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4 product for reference. I think we should
> make it a good habit to always send the latest version of each distro
> to everyone on this team (only if they like of course, no spamming ;-)).

Same for me, everyone who want a version of our product can send me
his/her address and i'll send him one ASAP.

> Please mail me your name and postal address and the number of copies
> you want and I will make sure you get the products ASAP.
> Hi all the other distros, I would like to receive one copy of the most
> recent versions of your products for reference. Please mail them to
> 		Attn: Ralf Flaxa
> 		Caldera Deutschland GmbH
> 		Naegelsbachstr. 49c
> 		D-91052 Erlangen

Me  :

Chmouel Boudjnah
MandrakeSoft Inc.
2400, N. Lincoln Ave.
Altadena, CA 91001 - USA

--
MandrakeSoft Inc                http://www.mandrakesoft.com
California,  USA                                  --Chmouel