Hint for the special *.so.lsb* linker?

Hi all,

I remember HPA mentionning during our New York meeting that
it would be quite easy to build a special linker for the LSB
build system that would create the special *.so.lsb* SONAME.

So I thought I ask HPA and the people on this list again for a hint,
because I am now at the point where I now have a set of sources for
a sample implementation that I would like to self-host with such a
special linker in oder to generate the requested libraries.

I nobody knows we will try to figure that out from the sources,
but the binutils is one of the more complex packages, so I wanted
to ask first ;-)

	Ralf

--
     /  __/____/  /                Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH