LSB meeting: June or July

It is time to schedule another meeting.  This meeting will be three
days long.  The first day will be for developers, vendors, and ISVs to
develop and review the requirements list.  The last two days will be
for LSB specification, test suite, and sample implementation.  I
expect we will break things up into separate working groups.

Meeting location is somewhat dependent on the date: if we meet before
or after Ottawa Linux Symoposium or the USENIX Technical Conference
(San Diego), then we'd obviously meet in one of those places.

Usenix: June 18-23
OLS: July 19-22

(For what it's worth, late May is fine with me, but I'd be surprised
if we could pull something together that soon.)

If you have a trip that conflicts with any dates in June or July,
please send me email (not the whole Cc list, please), especially if it
is a conference that other people may be attending.

Dan