Invitation for product exchange

Hi everyone,

As one of the LSB goals is the compatibility amongst Linux distributions
I am offering to send to everyone who likes a box of our just released
Caldera OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4 product for reference. I think we should
make it a good habit to always send the latest version of each distro
to everyone on this team (only if they like of course, no spamming ;-)).

Please mail me your name and postal address and the number of copies
you want and I will make sure you get the products ASAP.

Hi all the other distros, I would like to receive one copy of the most
recent versions of your products for reference. Please mail them to

		Attn: Ralf Flaxa
		Caldera Deutschland GmbH
		Naegelsbachstr. 49c
		D-91052 Erlangen