Re: recent emails

In our last exciting episode, Darren Benham expounded thusly:
> I was under the impression that the LCS project joined forces with the new and
> improved LSB and all discussion is being carried on on their lists...

What's the LSB?  Where's the mailing list and/or webpage?

I joined this list about a month ago and haven't seen any traffic
yet.  I was wondering what had happened.

--
Mark D. Roth <roth@uiuc.edu>
System Administrator, CCSO Workstation Services Group