Re: Standard libc (Was: Re: Sorry)

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Andy Silverman wrote:

> Depends on how you want to read it.
>
> The $290 price is if you want a hardcopy via snail mail.
>
> However, on the right side of the page is a form preceeded with:
>
> 	To see the full text of this document in HTML format,
> 	free of charge on the web, please enter your full email
> 	address below.
>
> Then hit the accept button for the associated legalese and you're in.

In addition, the list of API calls and commands I was referring to is
available without registration in HTML or PDF format from:

  http://www.UNIX-systems.org/apis.html

Unless you are ready to wait a while, just choose one of the subsets. :)

| Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo        |          jake@nodomainname.net |
| NoDomainName Networks       |    http://www.nodomainname.net |