An offer to help...

All,

This is the last post I'll send to this list as I'm not one of the LCS
principals. I do want to offer to help edit (or write portions of) the LCS
when the time for that comes around. I work on documentation systems
with Linux and SGML, copy edit occasionally for Linux Journal, write lots
of docs for the Casbah Project (an open source project), and will finish
my PhD in religious studies soon. I know how to write and edit technical
prose. I'm the author of the LDP User Group HOWTO.

I would be very glad to help out in any way that is appropriate, including
just keeping quiet on this list.

Best,

Kendall Clark
--