new IPs for Floodgap

Since my provider has seen fit to terminate my residental static IP, Floodgap
is now temporarily up on borrowed IPv4 space (thanks John Klos for generously
volunteering his egress server for a bridged VPN). There was some intermittent
downtime earlier today while we worked through some routing issues but
everything should be up now. Please advise of any problems. V-2 should be
indexing again now that the network is stabilized.

In a month or two we will be migrating to an egress VPN of our own (tinc is a
lovely thing), but that should be much smoother now that the bugs are all
worked out of the process and should be another long lasting address.

-- When weaving nets, all threads count. -- Charlie Chan ----------------------