Re: Google Chrome will be blocked from the proxy

On 22.05.2021 06:05, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
I'm getting besieged with requests from random Chrome installations
everywhere, mostly for the root /gopher/gw over and over. I'm this close
to blocking Chrome at the user agent level. Before I do this, does someone
out there know what's going on? Is there some Chrome extension that's
malfunctioning?

Isn't the user agent normally forged by spammers' bots? I think this could be the case rather than a malfunctioning extension.