Re: G3C announces: GML, Gopher and XHTML

You're not the only one with such thoughts... Personally I'm not going to
make a brash decision, but wait and see what happens after the ban
expires... Fingers crossed that the casual racism dissipates rapidly.

Same here. I _really_ like Gopher for its simplicity. That's all I'll say.

cheers
James

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 2:24 PM Zachary Lee Andrews <zcrayfish@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021, James Mills wrote:

> PS: At this point I'm disgusted to the point where I may consider seriously
> leaving this least and disassociating myself from Gopher as a whole. It's a
> crying shame that time and time again humanity shows us "the few spoil it
> for the many".

James,

--
  Zachary Lee Andrews