Re: Open Source Needs Your Help!

What the actual fuck?!

Christoph Lohmann please think really carefully about your life and where you are going. This kind of thinking whether it was directly from your or you are somehow involved in this, are just absolutely disgusting. This is really the root of what is all wrong in the world and why we all just can't get along. There is no place in the world for anything even remotely close to what you've just attempted to push here.

I am truly horrified, disgusted and really frankly quite ashamed to be on the same planet.

If you have any dignity whatsoever, you will immeidately take this filth down and exercise a public apology to this list.

Kind regards

James

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 11:22 AM fosslinux <fosslinux@aussies.space> wrote:
On 3/25/21 10:07 AM, John Goerzen wrote:
> I find this in extremely bad taste.  Please don't post racial slurs here.

Agree 100%. Satirical or not, racial slurs and racism is not
appropriate, particularly for public discourse on a mailing list.

~fosslinux