Alpha Micro goes gopher

In extremely obscure client territory, I finished a Gopher client for my
beloved Alpha Micro systems, which are unusual blue-collar poor man's minis
that act as back office systems for anything from churches to veterinary
offices.

	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/archive/alpha-micro/gopher

I also uploaded the old Alpha Micro Users' Society file archive at the same
time, so these venerable systems now have something to fetch.

Here is a long-form story of how it was written for a non-Gopher audience:

	https://oldvcr.blogspot.com/2020/09/hacking-gopher-client-into-alpha-micro.html

-- The faster we go, the rounder we get. -- The Grateful Dead, on relativity --