Bitreich TV Is Online.

Greetings comrades.

The second present for our 1<<12 meme party at bitreich.org is bitreich
TV.  Yes, television  over  gopher. Due  to the  efforts  of people  at
bitreich,  mpv(1), vlc(1)  and  every  ffmpeg(1)-based client  supports
gopher, streaming every format supported by those players over gopher.

For the 1<<12 meme party the meme database of bitreich reached over 4096
(1<<12) memes, all ordered in themes and names. Combing this made
bitreich TV possible.

The meme database is growing and we need a way so people remember the
hashtags more easily. With the channels and people watching it for fun,
it is more likely that people remember hashtags, use them, spread the
culture.

Please visit

	gopher://bitreich.org/1/tv

and pick  your favourite  channel, for entertainment,  enlightenment or
simply being distracted from the bad times we are living in.

There you find a talk about  the background scripts, the source and how
you can make your own TV channel on gopher. May it inspire other people
for more gopher online streaming.

Have fun!

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

Please activate Javascript to see the full signature.