Bitreichcon 2019 Schedule Released

Greeting comrades,

the bitreichcon 2019 schedule has been released[0]. The bitreichcon 2019
will be held from 2019-08-03 to 2019-08-04 in Callenberg, Germany. This is
a very remote location, so, as last year, the possibility to hold a remote
presentation has been enhanced.

Of course all talks and audio can be listened to from all over the world,
using just ssh and a simple audio stream. Everyone is welcome!

This year there will be a special slot in the schedule. It is a rookie
talk. In 2018 one listener was so excited about catpoint and how easy it
is to create a presentation for bitreichcon, that she created two(!)
presentations during the conference and held them on the same(!) day.

On the first day, I will hold again a presentation in how easy it is to
create a presentation using catpoint and the pointtools, so anyone having
the feeling to write a presentation and hold it, can call me up and will
be able to hold it on the next day.

If noone is found for this slot, I will hold a really boring(!) presentation
about healthcare accounting in Germany. So be friendly and save the con
visitors from being bored!

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

[0] gopher://bitreich.org/1/con/2019