Re: pygopherd: can't process html links in subdirectories

My reply is at the bottom.
Please put your reply there too.
On Wed, 2 Jan 2019, James Tomasino wrote:
On 1/2/19 7:32 AM, David Griffith wrote:

I'm split between using pygopherd or gophernicus.  Pygopherd works
well with systems.  I like gophernicus a bit better, but the author is
still having trouble getting it to work with systemd.

Which version of gophernicus are you running? Kim's latest seems to work
just fine with systemd out of the box for me.

https://github.com/kimholviala/gophernicus

That's the one.  It won't work with Debian Buster.  This is what happens:

Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/gophernicus.socket → /lib/systemd/system/gophernicus.socket.
Job for gophernicus.socket failed.
See "systemctl status gophernicus.socket" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
make: *** [Makefile:239: install-systemd] Error 1

--
David Griffith
dave@661.org