Re: New Gopher clients & software

> For me personally, the best thing would be to have the ability to
> directly view gopher:// links in a modern web browser. Cameron's old
> Firefox plugin was excellent but technology changes have made that
> approach much more challenging if not impossible. I have set up a
> gopher to http proxy at gp.ratthing.com and it works great but it would
> be nice to just open a web browser and not have to think about using a
> proxy.

Ray, how do you find OverbiteNX? Does that get a little better? It needs a
separate component (which you can build from source if desired) but it's what
I use on macOS and Windows now, and it works fine on Linux, *BSD and the
other tier-3 systems. Officially it's experimental but I like it personally.
It does not need or use proxies.

	https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/overbitenx/

-- Go Computer Now! -- Sphere Corporation -------------------------------------