New Gopher clients & software

Hello folks,

Today I stumbled into #gopher on irc.tilde.chat (SSL required, port
6697) and learned of a new Gopher client called Bombadillo.  Somehow I
hadn't been aware of it, and checked and saw it hadn't been mentioned
here.

I was also pointed to
https://www.circumlunar.space/~solderpunk/clients.html which is a list
of Gopher clients (both command-line and graphical).  Several I had
never heard of!

There are also a bunch of gophers on "tilde" which is -- uhm, hard to
describe -- a loose federation of public-access shell servers I guess.
gopher.tildeverse.org

Thanks tomasino of gopher://gopher.black/ for this info

- John