RE: What happended with the list?

Be thankful you are not on Outlook - It totally ignores the List- mail headers; I have to remember to 'Reply-all' and then remove the originators email from the To: line.

Also, Outlook can't reformat a reply in the indented >> format, unless you set it as a global setting for all mails. I have to reformat manually. :(

-Matt/Jaruzel