Re: OverbiteNX updates

Huzzah, huzzah! You are a hero gopher, King Kaiser!

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:28:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
To: gopher-project@other.debian.org
Subject: OverbiteNX updates

OverbiteNX's native component has been successfully ported to Win32 and
binaries will be provided for Win32 and macOS (with source available for
everyone else, of course -- it will build on pretty much anything that is
POSIX and is a single file written in C).

The front-end now has an improved interface and can accumulate binary data
for downloads and image display. I'd say I'm about a month or two from a
beta MVP. So far no major technical problems. Even though WebExtensions is
much less seamless than the old XPCOM-XUL extension system, many things work
mostly transparently.

-- I, for one, welcome our new C64 overlords. -- John Floren ------------------

-----
Shufei - shufei@SDF.ORG
Shufei's Bumblebee Groundhive - gopher://sdf.org/users/shufei
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org