Re: Overbite missing from Google Play

> I'd like to thank the Overbite devs forquickly getting Overbite
> together for the recent change to Firefox even if it is as an http
> gateway.  I do hope some sort of native
> gopher support is possible in the future. Anyway, Overbite there is
> working via floodgap nicely.

Besides what Nuno pointed out, I'm looking at a native client version that
interfaces through WebExtensions. Unfortunately this is a bit more involved
than the older method, and will only work with Firefox, but it would allow
direct connections once again.

-- Yes, but when I try to see things your way it gives me a headache. ---------