Re: Gopher Python Framework

Hi,

On 08/02/18 12:54, John Goerzen wrote:
> Pygopherd comes with a module system called PYG. Check it out. I'd link
> to the docs but I'm on mobile

This looks to be what I'm looking for. At the weekend I started off
porting the codebase to Python 3.

https://github.com/irl/pygopherd3k

I don't know if this is something that you're interested in, or if you
don't really care.

A few other issues that I will probably look at fixing in my port:

 * IPv6 binding
 * Reducing the use of eval (it's not good for static code analysis)
 * Adding a handler for git repositories (like cgit for gopher)
 * Improving test coverage (currently it's 58% without the ZIP handler)

Thanks,
Iain.