Re: Last version of the UMN gopherd?

Hi Mike,

I maintained UMN Gopherd for a spell back in the early 2000s.  I
eventually removed gopherd from the tree (keeping the client) after
concluding that it was just written in a different era security-wise and
was going to be really hard to bring up to the modern era regarding
security.

The last gopher source tree that still included the gopherd code is at
this link:

http://gopher.quux.org:70/devel/gopher/Downloads/old/gopher-3.0.5.tar.gz

Which is version 3.0.5.

Hope this helps,