Re: What happended with the list?

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 02:15:24AM +0100, David Woodfall wrote:

SP <sp@orbitalfox.eu> put forth the proposition:
I just hit `g` for reply to all. The list get's copied. It shows who I'm addressing but the conversation is added to list too.

If you do that then you also send a message directly to the person in
the replied to message as well as the list. Like you did here:

I know, that's what I said. It is intentional. The recipient can then know that they have been mentioned in the list, rather than receiving an email from the list that could be an irrelevant copy. Modern lists notice this and they don't send a second copy.