Grrrr...... Let's identify and eradicate this annoyance!

I don't know how large the membership to this list is, but it shouldn't take long regardless with a simple binary search to identify and disable our resident bouncer.

It's really annoying, because I'll see a bounce and go, "OMFG which email didn't go through, then look and see that guy/gal at outlook.com - I dunno if this is due to an autoresponder left on autopilot or what, but we really should end it.

A list admin can pick an appointed time, announce it to the list that there are going to be a few test messages over the period of about an hour, apologizing in advance, and then disable delivery to half the list. Then make a post. If there's a bounce then we know which have to split in half and do again, etc.

Let's get rid of this annoying bounce okay?

Kindest regards,

--
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services