RE: Visually Mapping Gopherspace in 2018

Glad you like it!

Once I've improved on the crawling, I'll release the dataset in a usable format. Right now, it's all static files, when it should really be a linked set of data-tables! 😲

It got a bit of traction over on Hacker News, which was nice: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16809584

-Matt