Gopher Tutorials Project

Greetings.

In  the  move to renew gopherproject.org we at bitreich plan to create a
central documentation on important topics about gopher,  so  all  people
can  easily  find an overview on current, hidden or historical topics on
gopher.

See my phlog post at:

gopher://bitreich.org/0/usr/20h/phlog/2018-01-29T17-30-53-953355.md

There  is  no intention to discriminate any client or server that is not
very often used at bitreich. All input is welcome! There are many  texts
out  there which introduce, clarify, but all is scarce. When more actual
content is available I am planning to directly link to  those  tutorials
from gopherproject.org so all new users can be directed at them.

Contributing is as simple as checking out git and creating a patch.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann