Re: [gopher] OverbiteWX 0.2 beta

On 2017-10-03 21:26, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

It's not OverbiteFF, but at least it's something. I've tested it on macOS
and Windows in Fx56 and Fx57 beta. I would like to release it by the end of
next week, so please try it and report any issues. It's pretty much stupidly
simple so I can't imagine much would go wrong with it.

It does seem to work... for the values of 'work' that are currently possible. It's really a shame Mozilla decided to introduce so many regressions.