Re: [gopher] Tor for Gopher

a bit of recap, or at least, revisiting....

On 2/13/2017 9:47 PM, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
Greetings comrades.

This ugly discussion of how to add TLS to gopher has lead to all kind of
extension proposals which look so ugly...

That  is the reason why I am proposing a simpler migration strategy: Let
us move all gopherholes to tor.

This discussion produced some noteworthy, and constructive points, and I'm not drudging it up again so much as I'm merely showcasing something related that just came accross my inbox which I felt some might some value in cloning or hacking on:

https://github.com/vbatts/tor-box

enjoy :)

--
Bradley D. Thornton