Re: [gopher] ML moderator election

I guess our absentee administrator explains why when I tried to delete this address from the list and add my new one, I now receive the posts at both addresses, but can only post from this one and not the new one.

I don't contribute much to the discussion on this list, but I am interested in Gopher and like keeping up with developments in the community.

As to the topic at hand, I think the discussion list should be maintained in the form that is most useful to those who contribute the most, but my personal preference is that the discussion remain available in the form of an e-mail list. If the administrator problem is corrected I don't really care where it is hosted. A Usenet group has some retro appeal, but it is already available as an alternative interface via Gmane, and I don't think one group would turn me into a regular Usenet follower after so many years away.

--
David Meyer
Takarazuka, Japan