[gopher] OverbiteWX

The news isn't good on OverbiteFF because there is still no TCP API for
WebExtensions; it will almost certainly die by Firefox 56, since it is not
worth rearchitecting for multiprocess given that the whole XPCOM add-on API
will be removed in Firefox 57.

The stopgap is OverbiteWX, which (like the old Overbite Chrome) uses the
available gopher->web proxies to remap Gopher URLs. It relies on the fact
that Firefox does not filter URL schemes to HTTP and HTTPS like Chrome does,
so it can be simpler. It seems to work with Fx54. I'd appreciate your
comments. Three proxies (Floodgap, Meulie and Muffinlabs) are supported.

This is a signed extension, so it should work with baseline Firefox builds.
At least Fx50 is required for the minimum API support.

	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/9/overbite/files/overbitewx.xpi

Eventually OverbiteWX, when TCP sockets are supported and allowed again,
will eliminate its proxy requirements, though it will never have the
first-class integration that OverbiteFF did and I think that stinks.
Anyway, let me know. I'd like to get this on AMO for public consumption
sometime in August.

-- And if I claim to be a wise man/it surely means that I don't know. -- Kansas