Re: [gopher] Veronica "SEO"

> If one is setting up a new Gopher server, is it necessary to take some
> action or contact someone in order to get the V-2 indexing robot to start
> visiting the site? Or is it just a matter of getting currently spidered
> sites to add menu items for content on the new server?

<v2maintainer>

V-2 seeds off the new Gopher servers list, so if you're on there, periodically
it will reindex your entire site from scratch. If you're not, shoot me a line
off list with your host name and preferred display string.

</v2maintainer>

-- The only thing to fear is fearlessness -- R. E. M. -------------------------