[gopher] [ANN]: My Gopher Client :) poorly named: gopherclient

Heya All!

As promised a little while ago; I said I'd also have a go at writing a modern desktop Gopher Client/Browser. Here it is!

https://github.com/prologic/gopherclient

I don't yet have binaries for any platforms; so please build this from source using Go (#golang) and the QT toolkit. On OS X with Homebrew this is pretty easy:

$ brew install go qt
$ go install github.com/prologic/gopherclient

Please be aware that if you are using Go 1.6+ you'll need to run with:

GODEBUG=cgocheck=0 ./gopherclient

See https://github.com/go-qml/qml/issues/170 and https://github.com/go-qml/qml/issues/179 (Sorry!)

cheers
James