Re: [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client

That's an issue with my Gopher server, I'll see if I can update the gopher-
type mappings.

Okay so from my many tests using VirtualBox, this Gopher client officially works
on all 32-bit versions of Windows except for Windows '95!  However, it does
function perfectly on Windows NT 4.0!  So now with more work and polish, we
will have a fully functioning and modern Gopher client which should work
across all legacy OSes.  You can view the many screenshots I made in each of
this OSes here:

gopher://gopher.veroneau.net/1library/PascalGopher/ScreenCap

These are also on stock Windows, fresh from install.  So no extra DLLs or
bullshit is needed to make it run on Windows NT/98/XP, and I'm sure everything
in between. :)

On Windows 95, it first complained about WS2_32.DLL(WinSocks2), so I went and
installed a Windows 95 update for it, then got a KERNEL32.DLL where a required
system call was missing. :(  I can't say I tried to make it work under Windows
95.  It might work on a later patched version like Windows 95c.

Currently Gopher type 7 is not yet implemented, but the call to make it work
in the code, I just need to put in a prompt asking for said query to make it
work.  Other than that, currently 0,1, and I gopher types are implemented in
this PREVIEW VERSION.  I will continue work on it, and add support for the
other gopher types, downloads, HTML, and other features like bookmarks and
such in a future release.  I will announce updates through this thread.