From:prologic@shortcircuit.net.au
Sent:January 26, 2016 10:56 AM
To:gopher-project@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject:Re: [gopher] GopherCon 2016

When are we looking to have this happen?

And by "teleconference" do we mean we'll dial in, video conference in, etc?

cheers
James

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 9:49 AM, Kevin Veroneau <kevin@veroneau.net> wrote:
I recently sent a message to Jason Scott, the maintainer of textiles.Com to lobby him into also partaking in GopherCon 2016.  I am really hoping he would agree as he would have lots of history and other interesting gopher tidbits to contribute in a talk.  I also believe he ran a gopher version of textiles.Com in recent years as well.  I know there's an archive of textiles.Com in gopherspace somewhere as well.

No promises on Jason Scott, but I am hopeful.