Re: [gopher] OverbiteFF 3.1 available

Hi Cameron,

This is great news! Unfortunately it seems this new version behaves badly with type 7 search strings... On my computer at least, it doesn't send search queries as expected by gopher, that is with a <TAB>, like:

selector<TAB>searchquery

instead, it builds a URL with a ? parameter, like this:

selector?searchquery

I am talking about what is send on the wire, not what appears in the URL bar. Is this behaviour something done on purpose? If so, I fear it will break plenty of server-side applications.

Let me know if my system is somehow specific, so I will gladly provide more data if needed.

cheers,
Mateusz