From:kim@holviala.com
Sent:January 4, 2016 8:35 PM
To:gopher-project@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject:Re: [gopher] New desktop GUI Gopher Client (Java) in development

Having being a sysadmin for living I absolutely *hate* anything Java-related... but I agree that in this gopher market situation :D it's probably the best bet (SDL/C being the other possibility but with absolutely no native controls).

I can help with converting the Java shi^W app to a proper Mac .app bundle (icon in Dock etc). Macs are happy if you just have a bigg'ish app icon like 128x128, rest of the bundle is just a dir and a couple of metadata files.

- Kim

ill do some testing on debian ppc!..if youre not into making bloatware.