Re: [gopher] Another batch of Motsognir questions

Hello Mateusz,

thanks for the quick response.

1. Even though I'm from Mac back on PC for most of the time, I still forget about extensions :-) Scripts had the correct permissions, correct shebang and when I tried to run them from bash, they worked. Gophernicus apparently didn't care about extensions and just used whatever output executable file returned. After renaming to *.cgi everything works, so for me it's solved.

2. For me both variants are OK, the list of "gopher-served directories" sounds more secure though, so I would go with that.

Martin