[gopher] Motsognir gopher server v1.0.7

Hello all,

I released the version 1.0.7 of my Motsognir gopher server today. This is mostly a maintenance release.

v1.0.7 [12 Jul 2015]
- Support for secondary parameters passed to CGI scripts (when both a search string AND a '?' URL is used),
 - Added a configurable secondary query-delimiter character (SecUrlDelim),
 - New CAPS token: 'ServerDefaultEncoding',
- Implemented a configurable 'Paranoid mode' for serving only world-readable files,
 - Fixed a slight memory leak,
 - Significantly improved performances when reading data from CGI.

http://motsognir.sourceforge.net

cheers,
Mateusz