Re: [gopher] Gopherpedia is officially broken

btw do you take requests for features?

I was wondering if you'd like to add inline selectors for images?

I might consider it although it's not necessarily very easy to implement, and I think I like the way it's working now. When I was experimenting with my initial implementation of gopherpedia, I spent awhile trying to make it menu-based, and eventually I decided it wasn't worth it, mostly because parsing wikitext and turning it into something usable was very difficult.

That said, the code is actually on github, and I would pretty much consider any pull requests:

https://github.com/muffinista/gopherpedia.com

Thanks,
Colin