Re: [gopher] Motsognir question

Howdy,

Offtopic: -10C here and car was completely frozen this morning :D

I just checked the Gopherniucs code, and it first parses and fixes the selector and then does a chdir() to that selector directory before continuing. So chdir() is always done, even for requests that don't need it - the original reason was security; if chdir() fails then we don't have proper access rights and we can die() with proper error message.

And I think I'll reverse my stand on systemd - even if I personally loathe it, without support for systemd Gophernicus is as good as dead because no one can use it.

- Kim