Re: [gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

Thank you for the great suggestion. I will have the font size updated after work today.

As for the goal, it's more so an "open world sandbox" with multiplayer abilities. Missions will be available in the game to complete. These missions will mimic recent real world hacks, like those on Sony for example. Where you, the player need to infiltrate a company to steal confidential data and deface them. It's for people who would otherwise enjoy the thrill of hacking, but would otherwise not do it as it's illegal in almost every country.

It's like how some 20ish year old would play call of duty, instead of joining the real army. It gives the overall experience, but without the emotional or pain aspects involved.

There won't be some huge story arch(or at least yet that's not in the plan). The game will focus more on the simulation of a network of computers which can be otherwise hacked into by players. There's also a social and community aspect in terms of the in-game chat system, so players can easily meet like minded individuals. In the future there will be missions that would require a group of players to perform.