[gopher] GopherMole - a gopher media crawler

Hi all,

Here I present GopherMole.

GopherMole is a project I worked on since some time now, and today is the day when it's ready enough to be put public. It is basically a gopher crawler, but focused on media files, and indexing the actual (meta) content of files, not their menu descriptions.

It's far from being as polished as I'd like it to be, I will improve it with time. For now, it indexes MP3, OGG and EPUB files. Other formats will come later.

Finally, here is the URL where you can take GopherMole for a test ride:

gopher://gopher.viste.fr/1/gophermole

cheers,
Mateusz