Re: [gopher] Spidering the gopherspace

Hi,

Indeed, they use Gophernicus (at least that's what they say on the main page), but the issue I have is not an applicative blacklist, since they don't even answer with a SYN/ACK to me anymore. So it's rather some kind of ACL on a firewall... I guess I must have been appearing too much in their logs.

cheers,
Mateusz