Re: [gopher] New Server Announcement

Thanks, I have been arround for some time now (cca 6 years?), not as actively as others though. I still remember discussions on Gopher+ when I presented the Gopher Client ... No real enthusiasm :) Anyway, Gopher+ is here, it is nothing new, there are clients that support it, so I said why not ... and I had a bit to much time on my hands. The server still supports Gopher0 as well, so OverbiteFF, ELinks, Lynx and all kinds of gopher proxies work just fine :)

cheers,
Matjaz